Register Domains At Google For $10
Google have teamed up with GoDaddy to offer domain registration at Google. Google are offering registration for the Tld domains '.com', '.net', '.biz', and '.info'
But it doesn't stop at domain registration, For your $10 you get a lot more.
Google Apps for Your Domain lets you offer private-labeled email, IM and calendar accounts to all of your users, so they can share ideas and work more effectively. These services are all unified by the start page, a new addition to this service, a unique, dynamic page where your users can preview their inboxes and calendars, browse content and links that you choose, search the web, and further customize the page to their liking. You can also design and publish web pages for your domain.
If you already have a domain, it's all free and everything is hosted by Google. No hardware or software required. If you don't have a domain yet we'll help you register a new one for $10 a year.
- The start page - A central place for your users to preview their inboxes and calendars, access your essential content, and search the web.
- Gmail - Offer email to your users with 2 gigabytes of storage per account, search tools to help them find information fast, and instant messaging built right into the browser.
- Google Talk - Your users can call or send instant messages to their contacts for free -- anytime, anywhere in the world.
- Google Calendar - Users can organize their schedules and share events, meetings and entire calendars with others.
- Google Page Creator - Create and publish web pages for your domain quickly and easily with this what-you-see-is-what-you-get page design tool.