Top 10 Adsense Tools
"I want to make more money from Adsense!". Really? Me too. In this post we will discuss a few Adsense Tools that will help you make the most from your adsense campaign.
I don't use all of these adsense tools, But they are tools i have heard about and thought i would share them. These aren't in any sort of order.
- Advert Comparison Tool - This adsense tool will allow you to compare how adverts will look from various PPC providers such as YPN and Chitika with different color formats, And will also be able to give you an idea of what kinds of adverts will likely to be displayed on your website.
- Adsense Earnings Calculator - This adsense tool doesn't do anything you couldn't do yourself with a calculator, But it makes it easier. It is a tool that can, After you type in your CTR, Impressions, CPM and some other info, Tell you what you will be likely to earn though adsense over a period of time. It's a good tool for finding out if it's worth displaying adverts on your site or not.
- Domain Blacklist - This adsense tool will be able to generate a list of domains you should block through your competitive ad filter. After telling the tool what type of site you run it will then give you a list of domains that pay very little for clicks. These sites are generally sites that will bid on very low cost keywords and link to MFA sites.
- Adsense Sandbox - This adsense tool is from digitalpoint, It will be able to tell you what kinds of adverts will be displayed in your adsense blocks based on keywords. This can be used in conjunction with other tools to get an idea about what you will get per click.
- Adsense preview - This tool is from google.com and is similar to the adsense sandbox tool. It will be able to give you an idea about what types of adverts you will get based on keywords.
- Adsense Earnings Notifier - We already covered this tool in the webmaster firefox extensions
- Competitive Filter - This is a part of your adsense account. If you are serious about your online business you will need to learn how to use the competitive filter. It will let you block your competition from advertising on your site and it will also allow you to block low paying domains from advertising on your site.
- Search Tracker - This tool will let you keep track of how many times a specific search is made. It will be able to tell you how many times a keyword or phrase is searched for. you will have to sign up to use this, But i have heard good things about it.
- Overture Bidding Tool - This tool will be able to give you suggested keywords and an estimation on thier cost. While overture isn't the same as adsense it will be able to give you an idea and the price is similar on all CPC engines. Handy for designing your site with high paying keywords in mind.
- Heat Map - Probably the most important thing on this page. If you pay attention to only one of these adsense tools make it the google adsense heat map. The heat map will shoow you where to place your adverts on the page to get them performing at thier best. By doubling your CTR you are basicaly doubling your adsense earnings.