Free Web Statistics and Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters And Website Stats
Keeping track of your visitors is an important part of SEO. You need to know where your visitors are coming from, What they are looking at and how long they are lookin at it for. You also need to know how many page views you get compared to how many visitors you get.
What we aim to do in this post is list some of the most popular free hit counters and free website statistics scripts you can use to track your website visitors. If you have hosting with cpanel (or something similar) you will probably already have a web stats script installed, I would advise you to use this. It will be more accurrate and provide a lot more information than free web stats providers. But if you want to track your blogger visitors you will have to use a third party script. The following web statistics scripts are ideal for tracking your blog visitors and getting stats on your blog.
- Google Analytics - Google analytics is probably the most trusted web stats provider. They only offer invisible stats so you don't have to have the counter image displayed and they allow you too have multiple sites under one account.
- eXTReMe - eXTReMe website statistics offers you a geographical view of where your visitors come from, But they don't offer an invisible option so you need to have a button displayed and they don't offer mutiple site tracking under one account
- EvoStats - EvoStats Web stats allow private web stats and they also allow multiple websites under one account
- WiseCounter - WiseCounter offer invisible stats and private web statistics, but do not provide geographic web statistics or multiple sites.
- LastURL - LastURL web statistics offer invisible and private website stats, But offer no geographical stats and only allow one website per account.
- Web Stat - Webstat do not allow invisible tracking, But do provide private statsistics. They also offer geographic tracking of visitors and muliple websites in one account.
- SiteMeter - SiteMeter (which i use) doesn't allow invisible tracking for free accounts or multiple websites, But does have geographic statistics.
- freecounterandstats - Freecounterandstats allows private statistics, Geographic tracking and multiple sites, But does not allow invisible tracking.
- StatCounter - Stat counter offers everything. They allow invisible tracking, multiple accounts, private stats and geographic tracking.
- W3counter - W3counter provide you with private statisctics and geographic tracking, But not invisible tracking and do not allow multiple sites.