Blog-Tag. I'm It!
First off id like to thank Steve from YellowHouseHosting for tagging me when he done his own 5 things. The Blog-tag game only started on 10th Dec over at The Jeff Pulver blog so im really surprised it has made it's way to me already.
Well, What don't you know about me... Or more precisely, What could i tell you that wouldn't bore you.
- When i was 14 i used to do volunteer work at sports days for children with learning disabilities. It started off as a mandatory task to be done as i was a member of the ATC (air training corps), but i had a pretty good time so started to volunteer on a regular basis. Of course, Growing up in a fairly rough area of north London, England, meant i had to keep quiet about both the volunteer work and the ATC.
- My qualifications include, Among other less interesting things, A Royal Air Force Marksman certificate. I was once told it would let me be a sniper if i wished, Though i doubt that is true, And besides, I don't really want to shoot at people.
- The only real sport i have ever taken seriously is swimming. I was a member of a London swimming club between the ages of 9 and 17 in which time i managed to achieve all amateur awards besides me honours which i was pretty gutted about. I would like to go and get the honours now but i haven't swam for about 8 years.
- My highest break in snooker is 86. I used to play for my local snooker club team. People in England say the ability to play snooker is a sign of a mis-spent youth... They are right.
- I have never been to hospital sinse i was born and i have a £100 bet with my friend that i can make it to 60 without ever having to stay overnight in hospital or have an operation. I also haven't been to the doctors sinse i was 10 when i woke up and couldn't move my left arm, Was quite frightening, but not as frightening as the prospect of having a blood test the following day if it hadn't got better... Guess what. It got better.
Well i hope you didn't find that too boring, I wish i could have had a more exciting life to share with you, but alas, No.
I guess this is the part where i have to nominate 5 people to carry on and do their own 5 things post.
I'm Tagging ::: I'm going to Tag the first 5 people to post a reply here
Labels: blog tag