How To Submit A Reinclusion Request To Google
In this post i am going to go through the steps you should follow when sending a reinclusion request to google.
Firstly, What is a reinclusion request? A reinclusion request is something you have to do if you find your site has been banned from google and removed from the index. It may happen because yourself, your webmaster or your SEO has used some shady SEO tactics or blackhat SEO when promoting your site. When submitting your reinclusion request to google remember that Google need to know that whatever caused you to be banned has been removed and that it isn't going to happen again.
The procedure to submit a reinclusion request has changed some what. Where it used to be an email address you would send your request to, It is now a form located here
Steps to submit a reinclusion request
- Ensure your site has been banned from google. You can do this by searching for your domain name in Google, If you don't appear anywhere (after being indexed) it's possible you are banned.
- Figure out why you were banned. There is no point asking to be reincluded in google if you haven't rectified the problem. Reasons for being banned include hidden text, Doorway pages, using automated methods to get backlinks or scrape content from other sites.
- Once you have made sure you have fixed the reason you were banned from google you can now look into contacting them. Go to google.com/support/bin/request.py and select "I'm a webmaster inquiring about my website" and then select "Why my site disappeared from the search results or dropped in ranking." Click Continue, and on the page that shows up, make sure to type "Reinclusion Request" in the Subject so it gets sent to the right people.
What not to do
- Don't tell them you done nothing wrong
- Don't tell them you will boycott google
- don't tell them you are an adwords advertiser
Good luck with your reinclusion request.